Alex G Concert Poster Drafts
Drafts of concert posters for indie rock/alternative artist Alex G.
designed in photoshop. images are public domain
lineart in adobe fresco, edited and designed in photoshop. characters based on the work of elliot bech for alex g's music videos and merchandise
All three of these designs are really impressive! The way you incorporated different shapes and fonts and layered them on top of each other make the posters really interesting to look at. I love the colors in the first and second designs and think the information is provided in a creative but clear way. I also love the faded look of the first poster as it creates a cool vibe. The photo is the last design is grabbing my attention and might be my favorite with the parrot in the background and his name layered on top of it.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy the first draft as I feel it has a nice balance of colors which gives it a very nice stain glass effect and it was really creative how you incorporated the artist's name into the poster
ReplyDeleteAll three of them are really good. I like how you used different fonts and colors, and I still know who your intended audience is. I like your second design; the font is really creative
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed all three of these drafts! My favorite is the third one because I really like the inverted colors within the letters, it is very visually interesting. I also really like your choice of fonts!
ReplyDeleteThe second draft highlights your artistic abilities very well! All around wonderful job!